6.04.2006

I will get a free sub next time

I saw a friend from high school that I hadn't seen since then! :) It was neat. She didn't recognize me at first, which is funny cause I sorta just figure I look the same except maybe my hair style and glasses. Oh, wait, if I was in a sitcom or movie I'd be totally unrecognizable with glasses and different hair. Hmmm. Well, anyway, I was in Blimpie and as I was getting my food a couple of guys walked in and I glanced at them. One was vaguely familiar but the other one wasn't. Until I looked again. It was a guy named Greg from school. I was never really friends with him but I knew of him. He grew like, 2 feet since the last time I saw him. That was odd. It must be a day of people from the past.

Rockin.

My friend Katie got married yesterday. It was nice, our friend Brianne was one of her bridesmaids. Stacy and I had a little adventure getting there, though. :) Then when we got home we watched some movies. Yay good times.

No comments: