2.27.2006

Pugalicious

Yay good weekend! Saturday night, went up to Adam's place, hung out, chilled, and the like...watched some TV, went out for yummy cheeseburgers, shared music (er, well, mine was what was shared with him, but yeah).
********
Sunday we got up late and had some Arby's and grocery shopped (I know, I know,you may ask, 'Nicole, how could grocery shopping be fun?' and he indeed asked me the same question, but hey, I just like it sometimes!) and watched TV some more and drove to Roswell (he had been driving his father's car so needed to get his car back) and ate Stauffer's Lasagna at midnight. :) Then I drove home.
Right, I may be weird, but that was all good times!
*********
Today I got to hang out with Kristin, Brian and the Parkers! Yay! We played Texas Hold'Em and Boggle. And ate some awesome food. Hooray!

No comments: