2.15.2006

V Day

So, the night went pretty well. We had tentative plans to go to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens which we quickly scrapped and decided to just go to dinner instead. I took him to Italian Oven with high hopes, however he didn't really like his meal. Sad. But then we went over to Publix and got cookie ingredients. We made cookies (from scratch! a first for me) and they came out sorta ok. A little weird though. But that was the recipe, right? Nothing to do with the bakers! :)

Well, Adam met my mom and saw our house and all. That was alright. Strange coincidence number two (one was that he has the same birthday as my mom, Dec 29) was that his dog's name is SABLE! Freakin only other person I've heard of who's dog's name is Sable! What are the odds, I mean really?? Heh, he said, aw, man, and I thought that was so original! hehe Crazy times.



On another note, I get the feeling that Neal drunk texts me on holidays. On Christmas sometime early in the morning I got a text wishing me a Merry Christmas and saying 'hope you're happy'. Then I got a text last night at midnight that said happy valentine's day. Poor bastard. Can't get over me. Probably always be a source of guilt for me, too! oh, joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole-io,

I think I like this boy for you. I am doubtful, however, by his failure to enjoy delicious Italian food. You might want to check the back of his head for indications that he is a robot/alien.

Nicole said...

Will do